Girls, How to flirt?

Every time I try to flirt with the girl I like she thinks I'm kidding. How do I get her to not think I'm kidding?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she already knows and doesn't know what to say, so she laughs. I do that sometimes. But the way I like guys to flirt is them small looks, winks and smiles. Sometimes teasing, but in a fun flirty way, not in a friendly way. You want to separate yourself from the friendzone. You should probably call her beautiful and small gestures like this. If all else fails, buy her food. Food is the way to ANY woman's heart. Trust me.

What Girls Said 4

• Do you break the touch barrier? I flirt with everyone and I know the guy is being serious if he touches me somehow. Throw in some compliments maybe too.

• Honestly, a really simple "you look nice today." Would make her day. If she likes you back she won't be able to stop thinking about you. If you have her number just text her and tell her you hope she had a good day, and if you don't already, get her number! If she likes you it won't take much. Hope this helped!

• What are you doing/ saying that makes her think you're kidding?

• @Shrugs83 makes a good point. I had a guy friend who flirted with me throughout high school. Dude flirted with everyone; usually with absolutely no intent, and I had no idea he was serious until after a few years when he finally spelled it out.

• Tell her she's got a nice ass and you want to bang her.