Who would get more dates, sex, and chances for a relationship/marriage more out of this kind of guy and this kind of girl?

The girl is frightfully unattractive in the face, and has a good body
The guy is frightfully unattractive in the face and makes little money, but has a great body.
Who would be more successful out of these two and why? In my opinion, it would be the girl, because even when a girl's face isn't attractive, she can at least fall back on having a average to hot body. I remember back in school this girl had triangle shapped crooked teeth, hair was extremely short , and she had one of those mouths that looked like a plunger. She did however, had a lava hot body and she was able to date just as much as the women with attractive face and body/no body. I also knew a guy that was in good physical shape but was very ugly in the face. He was able to get dates with overweight women though. I remember one day and his brother asked him did he like overweight women and he said not really but that's what he can get, so that what he goes after.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the girl.
    Why?
    Because men usually seem to go for the body.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think so to because women are more shallow than guys when it comes to the face.

• Men prefer bodies, women prefer faces...
      Not all, but a good number of them.

What Girls Said 1

• If it is the girl, it's because guys have low standards apparently if they'd call the girl ugly but still be with her.
    I think if the guy had a good personality he could get some.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Easy, the female.

A great body on a guy helps, but a guy needs a respectable status level as well. Especially if he has an unappealing face. Guys have multiple factors that they need to be attractive to females.

Girls don't need a certain level of status or any exceptional personality traits.

0|0
    0|0