Is it ok if a guy has a friends with benefits relationship if he started seeing a girl he likes but have not made it exclusive?

Is it ok if a guy has friends with benefits and dates a girl he likes

He intends on breaking the friends with benefits if the relationship with the other girl gets serious

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with xXiTacoXx. It's one thing to be in a friends with benefits situation when you're only sleeping with one another, but once there's a probability of sleeping with someone else you need to stop so you can get tested before and after sleeping with the new person.

I'm also a very jealous person and I would 110% NOT be okay knowing that the guy I was seeing is banging someone else on the side. It would just burn me up. I would be okay with it at allllllll.

What Guys Said 1

• This is perfectly fine because the potential relationship has not reached exclusive status. Although, the girl he's dating might take it as an indication that the guy is not interested.

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like a guy who just can't risk losing his sweets. He can't risk losing you until the other girl can respond positively to his feelings... honestly if he was serious about me and he's been taking me out while fucking a bitch, I'll drop him.

• as long as everyone involved is ok with it, i guess there's nothing wrong with it...

• It's not ok, at least not in my opinion. I think the moment you start dating someone is the moment you stop that whole friends with benefits b. s.

• Personally, I wouldn't like it.

• Yea that's cool