Why won't anyone date me?

Ok I've never had a boyfreind, or kissed anyone, or done the deed. However, I know its not because I'm unattractive, many guys have told me they liked me before or I was beautiful. I know it's not because of my personality either, the only negative thing is the people I hang out with are complete assholes and everyone at my school seems to think so. But I've made it clear that I'm actually a nice person. I just want to know why won't any guy date me, it especially irks me that the guy I like who has admitted he liked me to his friends (who have told me), won't date me.

Most Helpful Guy

• After reading your words the only thing I have to go on is your hanging out with A holes so people dont want to get involved with you because they think there will be trouble with your boys down the road

• what do the people I talk to have anything to do with who they think I am and why they won't date me?

• Because they are your friends so deep down they think you are like that and you must be drawn to them because you chose them, also they dont want issues with your guy friends if something were to go wrong.

What Guys Said 4

• Who knows. It's not like a can look into my crystal ball and tell you exactly why.

• very unhelpful... how do I give this a negative rating?

• Maybe that's why people won't date you, because you ask inane questions and are a bitch to people who don't tell you what you want to hear

• aw! you decided to be helpful!

• Maybe you're not the nice the person you think. Maybe you're an asshole just like the people you hang out with. People hang out with people similar to themselves. Just question yourself.

• If you don't know, I don't how we can help you. ?

• you just said it yourself it's your friends that put them off. If we don't like your friends and think they're fuckwits we can't be assessed with all that.

What Girls Said 4

• You are associated with shitty friends so naturally it does put them off who you associate with

• you're trying so hard, either date a**holes or change friends.

• Jus be yourself. Someday in ur life someone will come to you n accept who u are

• You may come off an asshole... I don't believe anyone just attacks another person for no reason. As for the guy you like make a move and see what happens. Good luck :)