What lesbians love in girls and what gays love in guys?

just answer what homosexual people are attracted to

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bisexual so perhaps my attraction could be slightly different.

The first thing I notice about a woman I feel a strong attraction too (instant infatuation) is her eyes. Nothing like a beautiful set of eyes. I tend to find outgoing but still innocent looking girls hot. I like a bit of mystery about her. She's serious and her smile is rare but beautiful. I find boobs/butts attractive in pictures, but I'm more about the face in person.
    When it comes to the bedroom, I like to be more dominant with women - strangely the opposite with men - so a woman who will let me take the reigns.
    The more feminine she is, the better!
    Although as much as I love women, I couldn't imagine being 'in love' with one.

What Girls Said 2

• The same things that guys love in girls and girls love in guys. Probably. I wouldn't know.

• I don't know I'm straight

What Guys Said 3

• u should know dat lesbian/gay people like wot they like thanks 2 GENETICS ;)

• Homosexuals are attracted to that homo-love because their brains.

• I'm straight but I assume lesbians love similar things in girls to what I do, and that gay guys love similar things about guys as girls do.