Guys, how do I inspire the guy I'm dating?

We have been dating for a bit over 2 months now and In things I've read it's said that a guy won't make it official with a girl he really likes unless he's inspired to or feels he's going to lose her and I don't really want to mess with him so I'd like to know what that means by inspire? How do I inspire my guy?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• In a romantic setting women usually only drop hints about what they want, but don't make the first move. For example, women don't normally kiss you first, but if you've been holding her hand for a while, let it go, then she grabs it again, that's her way of letting you know she likes the intimacy and is ready for more, such as a kiss.

Likewise, if a woman is ready for a relationship she may say something like "being here with you tonight is the only thing I've been thinking about all week". She's letting you know she hasn't been thinking about any other guys. Or she might say "I saw this really cool house with a beautiful front porch and a cozy swing to cuddle on. Think we'll have one like that someday?" She's letting you know she's thinking about a future with you in it.

If by inspiring him you mean you want to drop hints, sure, go for it. Once you trust a guy, it is very important for you to start openly sharing how you feel and letting him know how you feel. That goes for guys to to some extent, but women are designed to be more emotional and in touch with feeling, so if you're a woman who isn't you're hurting the relationship a lot.

Just think about how you feel and express it. If you're cuddling say something like, "I always feel so safe in your big strong arms". Just be sure to wait for him to reciprocate and express his feelings. It might no be in words though, he might be playful and pick you up, set you down, plafully pin you to the ground, and kiss you. Men are more like to express themselves with action and women are more likely to express themselves with words.

If he still hasn't asked you may want to be a little more direct. Ask him where he thinks the relationship is going. He's the leader in the relationship so he should know, but don't say that to him of course lol.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't get your advice on men from articles. 90% of them are written by single women.

He'll ask you when and if he's ready. Just make sure (SUBTLEY) that he knows you would say yes.

• Thats some really dumb logic a guy will make it official if he deems the girl take home to mom material ifhe hasn't chanced are he isn't ready

• This is a silly question.

• I dont make nothing official until I've had sex with the girl at least 5-8 times (Hey gotta be sexually compatible). And I never let females meet my parents until It is official. (I hate comments from my parents if shit don't work out, better them old folks knows nothing)

• please stop reading some random articles, thinking that those can be applied to any person