Girls, would you date a man who likes wearing women's clothing in private?

Would you date him if he only did it in private and had his own clothes?

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I'd like to think that I'm that open and non-judgemental, but I feel like I would be weirded out by that.

• No, just no. Not the kinda guy I'd wanna date.

• Definitely not.

• If the guy did it for fun, maybe I'd join in wearing men clothing but if he did it for real, nope I wouldn't date him.

• Lol actually my friend found out her husband did that plus wear wigs. She is bi but that was too much for her.
    Im bi too but I rather a guy or a girly girl. No in betweens

• Why the hell not? Dude could borrow my clothes if he wanted, as long as he didn't stretch 'em out.

• That's awesome. Thank you for being so cool about it. Clothes don't change the person. The person you like would still be underneath. What if he bought his own clothes?

• Clothing's clothing. Why should it matter what he wears? If he wants to buy "ladies'" clothing, fine by me -my only concern would be that he not spend all his money on clothing -same as with anything else, really. Dress however you're comfortable -'s what I do, so why/how would I complain about someone else doing it?

• Thats a huge turn off.

• I would not date him.

• No, just no.

• Hell no. I would run away.

• No I wouldn't date him

• yes, girls clothes are softer i get it. as long as its in private

• Okay cool. I do wear girls underwear out in public though. Is that cool?

• i don't see why not

• Cool. I just think it's fun to explore. Plus it could really be fun too.

• NO NO AND NO ARE YOU LITERALY DOING THAT EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• No i would not date a guy who does this.

• Honestly, I'd be thrown off. I'd need to take it slowly and discuss what the women's clothes do for him and need stability knowing he likes me. Then I'd need to see his collection of women's clothes and maybe even help him with outfits? I would then allow to be in the presence a couple times over a few weeks and take it from there. But if he isn't gay or questioning his gender then I'd be welcome

• No way that's happening

• If I love the guy, I would get used to it.
    I'd like to know why, though.

• It's not a turn on, but it doesn't bother me. If it makes him happy, that's what's important, so good for him.

• Yeah, that actually doesn't bother me much.