Guys, If u went on a 1st date with a girl, everything went perfectly and u were really keen on her, would u think less of her if she?

had sex with u that same night? Or would u still like her just as much?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not! I would be thinking how loose and indiscriminate she is. As a rule of thumb, just keep this in mind with women: If they will do it with you (whatever "it" is), they will do the same with another, already have done the same with others, and will do the same with others in the future. You are NOT the special one! (I used to think I was the special one!)

• Oops! I responded thinking it was a guy asking the question. I am sorry.

What Guys Said 18

• Well, chances are we had been talking/messaging a lot before we actually went out and already knew each other pretty good before hand, so no, I would not think less of her.

• If we had sex, it was obviously mutual, so why would I think less of her?

• I would only be nervous she wasn't serious. I would be concerned she only wanted the sex. If she seemed interested after it wouldn't change my opinion about her. But I'm a virgin and would feel really weird about my first date being my first and my first time having sex. It seems like a lot to share with someone I just met. But I haven't been in the situation so I have no idea how I'd actually react.

• Probably not, but then it's not something I would do in the first place. I dunno if I'm just shy or w/e, but I tend to take things really slow.

• hmm tough question... Maybe if the first day was just romantic but without kissing or sex or whatever... i would think about it whole the time.. how it could be the next time... and so on... if you had sex.. you already kissed and have done and seen a lot... so not that exciting anymore

• Think less of her no, it depends a lot more on what I think of her in general. If she seems like a good girl, then that wouldn't change it.

With that said I would wait until the second date but it's not a big deal. Just sets a different tone for the relationship possibly.

• If we really clicked on a first date, then no I won't think any less of her because I know it didn't lead to sex just for the sake of sex. Feelings are involved.

• Can't see any reason why I would.

• Yeah, most men would be cool with this. It's usually when multiple men get involved that the guy becomes not cool.

• Probably not, but can't be sure.

• I would think more of her if she had sex with me on the same night.

• I only speak for myself.
    I'd be her champion, her white knight, if she gives me her vjj on first try. It means she must like me a lot

• I think it's a good idea. it can't change things later if it's already a part of the relationship.

• Yeah, I would totally think less of her.

• Perhaps hold off until at least the second date. Just so he knows it wasn't just a one night stand

• I would like her more i think mopst men agree with me lol.

• Nope. Like her just as much... if not more. True story...

• I think there's something wrong with guys that would think less of a girl for doing something mutually enjoyable. If I like a girl and we connect on a date having sex will be like the frosting on a cake... It's in no way a bad thing in my mind anyway.