Why would he mention marriage so quickly?

I've been talking with this one guy for a couple of days now. In our first conversation he said that he was looking to get married. he's only 21

when we met he said that if we were to have kids, they would be beautiful and smart (he was complimenting my looks and my education)

why would he mention marriage and kids so early on?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Even at that young age, some men and women have this weird thought process in their fucked up head that compels them to get married in life as soon as possible or they will cease to exist.

• Isn't the point of dating to find someone you want to marry? I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned.

• Yes of course it is. I was just a bit that he would say something like that so early, especially taking into account his age.

• Did he say when and who with? :P

• He was referring to me I think but didn't say when lool

What Girls Said 4

• Well he is direct. I would take it as a compliment.

• because it's his main motivation to date is to find a woman to marry and impregnante.

• He probably is thinking about it.

• He's probably very traditional. If it hits you as strange that he mentions marriage so early on, then you probably don't fit together, sorry.

• No I don't mind it to be honest. I'm quite traditional as well but I was just surprised because most guys don't say things like that so early on.