Girls, I love younger girl? good or bad?

Girls, I love younger girl? above 18yrs good or bad?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Weird...
    But standard with all guys everywhere.

What Girls Said 11

• It's just a preference. Not bad not good.

• as long as you're happy and she's happy... good..

• You like young teen girls? ( as stated in your reply below ). You have a problem and either very immature or very perverse. You are an adult, girls aged 14-15 are still children. Get some help.

• If she's OK with it.. Cuz she's legally an adult

• Nothing wrong in it. As long as you both love each other :)

• If its 18+ I think its good
    Really in all honesty to each his own

• i like girls in 14 & 15 but i will marry them after she turn 18+. so it is not limited to 18.

• I think it's good. It shows your maturity.

• You're over 25 and you like 14 year old girls?
    What the fuck dude, get help. That is a child. Imagine what their parents would think
    Leave them alone

• whats wrong. when many author write love see no age. will you go to fuck them? That is child but if i marry her after 18 she is in position to take decision to marry me or not on that time. when she want to fall in love me. she propose me. she dont have problem. why you want to fuck me? she is my girlfriend. she can fuck me.

• Are you between ages 25-29? If yes.. Then you should stay away from girls with the word teen in their age..

• Why? if they approach me then also i should stay away? Tell them to not to approach me.

• Yes, for the best to be cautious.

• What's wrong with you to where you have to go for someone who is naive and not your own age?

• Above 18? Yeah that's ok if you have feelings for her.

• if she is 16. then also not issue. i will marry him after she turn 18.

• 16 is a bit young, she has a lot of maturing to do still. She is still a child...