Found out this guy I'm seeing is friends with benefits with other women online so should I keep dating him?

I've been on 2 dates with this guy and he's obviously very attracted to me. My gut is telling me there's something off about this guy. I think he's lying to me.

I found out he's interested in sleeping with other women but he remains interested in me and wants something long term. I am suppose to go on date #3 with him and he's going to be driving. I have a weird feeling about this. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I wouldn't recommend getting involved with someone who may take you on a date and be screwing another woman the next day or someone whom you may have an amazing weekend with including a passionate kiss, yet his mouth was just on another girl's vagina some time during that week leading up to the date. In addition, if he's having casual sex and messing around with WOMEN, as in more than one, it increases his odds of getting an STD and possibly giving it to you.

friends with benefits is in that realm of selfishness, boastfulness, and greed that gets people hurt. Point blank period. Whether it's one of the f*ck buddies or someone else indirectly somehow, friends with benefits is usually bad news and the sexual pleasure tend to not be worth the emotional and mental weight that are apart of the package. Because of this, I would highly recommend staying away from a man who does not know what he wants and has a desire to treat women like fleshlights with heartbeats. You are probably going to get hurt and who wants to walk into a brand new dating situation with a guy who was just admiring and absorbing every curve, lick, touch, taste, and visual sight of another woman? Kinda disrespectful in a way.

• Thank you! You just helped me make up my mind. Stay away from losers like that

• @Asker You are very welcome :)
      I know some people say "Well technically, you aren't official, so he doesn't actually have to practice loyalty and show you a certain level of courtesy yet." -_- ... freal? Not cool. Just because there's no title, people should exercise less courtesy, decency, and consideration for someone's feelings for the sake of their own genital? Wtf kind of person thinks that way?

What Guys Said 4

• Trust your intuition/feelings, as this guy is clearly not for you. Not to mention the risk and trust factors here.

• if u are not official yet... i guess he thinks, he could date other gals meanwhile :)

• aren't u mature enough to deal with it... the info u are giving anyone would say no.. I mean why would u go for a guy who does all that stuff.. who knows after getting in realtionship with u he may be sleeping with other girls too.. its really really dumb to ask such a question... u shudnt even give it a second thought.. come on.. and sorry if its too rude... but it really surprises me to see that people still think after knowing so much

• Technically since you aren't exclusive then he has the right to keep seeing other women. I tend to find that kind of behavior distasteful in most circumstances. You have to make a judgment call.

• For me personally if I was dating a girl and I had other partners I wouldn't cut them out until I was sure but I also wouldn't see them during that time.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't keep dating him.