I like a guy that most likely would never like me back?

So it seems im in love with a person who is probably never going to love me back. He cares but not enough. What do I do. How do I kill the feels before it becomes too noticeable that I like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. How do you know that he would never have feelings for you. How you view yourself is quite different than how everyone else views you. Girls walk around being concerned that their boobs are too small when half the guys on the planet actually prefer smaller boobs.

2. Your generation has developed an institutionalized fear of exposing your feelings to others. You profess your love in a text and you break up in a text, you call it "chillin'" instead of dating and when you finally call it dating, you quickly add, "But it's not official." I guess I didn't realize that dating relationships had to be recorded at the courthouse to become official.

Maybe this guy really likes you and he's waiting for a sign from you that his feelings would be reciprocated. What if each of you really wanted the other but you never got together because you were both afraid to make yourself vulnerable.

One of the most attractive things that a woman can ever do is expose her vulnerability to a man who she trusts.

• This is all true, and I like him a lot but when we meet I was engaged, when my engagement was call off we started to hang out and he found another girl, last night we were out celebrating his birthday and we kissed in a way that blew my head away. Then we got to talking and he said he isn't sure if he wants to continue this relationship with this girl, how do I convince him to pick me, how do I let him know I will never hurt him, that I support him and like everything about him even his flaws..

• You can't convince him, and you shouldn't. He should convince himself.

There are no words that you can tell him to convince him that you will never do anything to harm him. Women say sweet sounding words every day and two weeks, two months, or two years later, they are doing the very things that they promised they would never do. However, you can show him by your actions. . . and that will take some time, so don't try to rush this relationship. Take it slow and be consistent in your actions and he will see for himself what kind of woman you are. Handling it this way takes time, it takes patience, and it takes faith.

• Thanks

What Guys Said 5

• then i believe it should b better to stop... it's like dealin with some wall of steel nmore or less :)

• Not much you can do but accept it and move on

• You just have to stop thinking about him somehow and take it easy and if he likes someone else then your chances are pretty much nil. Just count the loss and move on before you hurt yourself even more

• The thing is he doesn't trust girls because his ex of 12 years cheated on him. And I believe every girl would do the same to him.

• I guess.. It just sucks I thought we had great chemistry and we could be bluntly honest with each other. But you are right maybe it is time to move on

• Chemistry itself you will have with many people dont worry

• Drink it away.

• He cares but not enough? What makes you so sure?

• I have my reasons, and no I haven't been reading into things that haven't happen. He is genuinely a nice guy but his ex fuck the whole thing for him and now he doesn't trust girls

• Okay. In those situations, I prefer to avoid the person and give myself time to heal emotionally. The more I see her, the more my feelings return.

What Girls Said 2

• Find other guys.

• try to get over him.