Do you want to be left alone or still be with her/him after your pissed off by her/him?

• I want to be left alone, and calm down myself
  • I want to be with her/him, no matter how mad I am towards her/him
Annd WWhyyy?

Most Helpful Guy

• take the time to cool down. u might say something u dont really mean, and then regret it later.

• how long do you need to cool down then?

• is it true that guys can concentrate only one thing at a time? If something is bothering you, you can't really enjoy other things?

• yes that IS true

What Guys Said 4

• better alone :(

• I know all guys want to be alone, but I don't understand, coz I want to be with him doesn't matter how mad I am. Why you want to be alone?

• I want be alone if a girl gets mad at me sometimes i need time to cry :(

• i think its better for both if you separate you're selves to think if you have to sit there and look at each other you will probably stay mad longer

• both depending on the stage. If i am mad at them then left alone but if its something else I am mad at I want to be left alone at first then be comforted

What Girls Said 2

• I would rather be left alone.

• Left alone. I tend to explode when I'm angry and the last thing I want is to see the people who made me mad.