How long before I should be hearing I love you?

Weeks, months, years?

I don't think I'm ready for it yet either, but I'd just like for it to happen someday cause I think I'm approaching that point sooner than later. So I'm wondering just so I don't scare him away.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Weeks, if not days. Unless you're a complete idiot who is out of touch with your own feelings, you will know very quickly, and be able to express it. Although some folks live more in their heads than their hearts, and simply take longer to put it all together, or only fall in love once a person has either grown on them, or has been analyzed and OK'd after careful consideration.

• Minimum 3 months, max 8 months.

• There are no rules

• about a year into the relationship

• MONTHS... at least ;)

• Depends on the connection you have.

• 2 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 5 hours, 32 minutes, 11 seconds and 2 nanoseconds

• For minutes and mean it😂

What Girls Said 4

• there is no "should"

• It always depends on multiple things. 1) Do you really love them? 2) Are you showing your love right ot them? 3) Are you sure you're ready to hear it? 4) Would you say it back? 5) Is your relationship ready?

• Probably around 2 or 3 months.

• A few months.