I have so many stretch marks do guys care?

Do guys care? I have them on my butt my back my thighs and behind my knees they're all a faded color but it's so annoying :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• It depends how the stretch marks look like. Now for me, i dont like them much, and would rather my girl not have them. But it won't be like: Ewww what is that GTFO u freak monster! r u going to kill meeE?

If the girl i fall in love with turns out to have them, i'l just learn to accept it.

Now that was just me, i know that some other guys don't care about them. and Some others could even like it.

• personallly not

• I wouldn't care really :)

• Your skin couldn't handle all that booty. They'll fade more in time so no worries.

• Yeah like it's cause I lost 15 pounds and do squats and everything and jog and stuff but it's gotten to the point where I don't know if I should keep exercising... I am just going to turn into a zebra.

• Just keep up the exercise especially if it makes you feel good doing it. And hey some guys are totally down for the zebra action. The stretch marks aren't a deal breaker in many guys books and I know they bother you but we are our own worst critics they may not be as bad as you think.

• i would. hahaha!!

• Yes they do.

What Girls Said 7

• Pretty much every one has stretch marks.
    So be so self conscious.

• Guys don't care!

• me too and im skinny

• No, actually some guy loke stretch marks.

• Most guys don't care at all about them. Everyone has flaws. Do you think guys don't have flaws as well?
    Anyway, you should learn to embrace the things you cannot change.

• i have them on my inner thighs, back of calves, butt, breasts. So i feel your pain, i have more than you i bet. Funny i got none when pregnant though all from puberty.

• you still managed to find a guy though :)

• Aye stretch marks make you look like a tiger. ☺️ I have stretch marks cuz I was fat.