When will most guys realize that MOST women who ''friendzone'' you don't want to date you because they aren't attracted to you physically?

I applaud the girl that did a mytake recently about the reason why most females would ''friendzone'' a guy and like she said it isn't because he is nice, etc. Most likely the reason is because she doesn't find you physically appealing. I am glad this girl had the GUTS to admit what most females don't want to admit. Most women just say''Most of the time when we reject a guy it isn't because of his looks.'' Many guys already realized they are lying lol. I didn't like one thing about that girl's mytake. I don't like how she said because''you are sort of ugly'' Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder she should have said'' because WE are not attracted to you.'' And she should have used the word ''attracted instead of''ugly'' That is not a nice word to call someone.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I definitely say that is a huge part of it, but type and personality tends to be part of it as well, but that is just me personally. Being nice is a good quality but it isn't the only trait women look for, and yes, how attractive you are WILL have an affect on your dateability, no one can deny that.

• @HyperOrphic let's be realistic. If a guy you aren't attracted to physically or that other women aren't attracted to physically most of the time they won't go for him. So most of the time regardless how his personality is most of the time women won't go for it. Nothing is wrong with it though.

• I would have to agree with you.

• @HyperOrphic yeah

• Well, for me, it's not all about the physical appearance. I have "friend zoned" two of my best guy friends because I just wasn't interested. They were both very attractive beings and I was certainly attracted to them physically, but I just... didn't want to date them. It had nothing to do with their looks.

• That may be in your experience, but in mine, many women do admit it. Especially if the guys asks.

And there are women who have not dated men who happened to be attractive friends because the guy had a horrible track record with women.

So it works both ways, but I think the majority of the time, it will be because the guy is unattractive.

• @RationalLioness most of the time when the guy's ask don't they lie since they don't want to ''hurt their feelings.''

• A guy that saw me working and gave me his number... lol. It happens.. and I will admit that that was sexy.

Unfortunately, he was 40 year old divorced man with two kids and a biker. Bahahaha. But that confidence was very sexy. I could even see myself over-looking how NOT hot he was.

• @RationalLioness wow

What Guys Said 6

• When will most people realize that the friendzone doesn't exist?

• ^^^ this

• Friend zone most definitely exists. It's simply one person rejecting another, but wanting to stay friends. It's nothing more than that.

• @Outofthegrey and @9mfeo that is not the point of the post even though I do agree with you. I am just saying at how most guys need to realize most likely the woman just wants to be friends because she doesn't find him attractive.

• I found that to be very true in my own experience.

• never seen the my take but yes that is most likely the case. as a guy who has many female friends i always hear them talking among them selves about the guy they don't wanna date because the guy is "Nick", or because he is "josh" and they always burst in laughter. I can only assume that means they just don't find them attractive because these girls have had no problems in the past hooking up with their close guy friends.

• Never. Now what?

• This feels like a loaded question, to be honest.

• I don't really care about the reason, I just don't know why dudes are all into this wishful thinking and getting strung along, they like making a big deal out of a minor compliment or action like it must mean she's secretly in love with him but holding back, they're in denial over the fact that it'll never happen. Just fucking move on and stop following her around like a personal slave/lost puppy.