Could it be the mythed love at first sight?

Okay so here's the deal. I met him through a mutual friend and from the moment I set eyes on him I wanted to know more about him. No he wasn't necessarily the hottest guy ever, But there is something about him and I just couldn't get over. At first it started off as just texting all the time, constantly. The more I learned about him, the harder i fell. In the beginning, I couldn't figure out why he wouldn't just date me. I mean, we have everything in common. I knew that he really liked me because of the way that he would look at me. So I couldn't figure out why he wouldn't just date me. But then the truth came out, it turns out that a couple years ago he had just gotten out of a relationship with a girl he had been with for five years. she cheated on him of course. And he hasn't been with a girl since. So we hang out finally after I figure out this information. But it's just as friends, he wanted to take it slow, as soon as possible. He explained it like he didn't want to put himself into a situation where he could get hurt again, which I totally understand. But then he did something unexpected, he introduced me to his family, he introduced me to his friends. everyone that he introduced me to was so excited to meet me because he hadn't been with anybody in so long. Well some stuff happened and before we got the chance to actually be together I had to move. And he didn't realize until the day before that I left that he wanted to be with me. Ever since I left we've been talking night and day. He keeps telling me that he is going to save up money to come and get me and that he's sorry that he didn't realize that he wanted me sooner. But I'm so terrified that I'm going to save myself for himand wait for him, Or however long that may be, only for him to realize that he really doesn't want me, Or however long that may be, only for him to realize that he really doesn't want me or a relationship. It happens to me all the time where I really like the guy and he likes me and then all of a sudden he doesn't. But for some reason I feel like it's going to hurt more this time because IThink I loved him as soon as I saw him and I haven't stopped. Should I stick with it and take the risk of getting my heart ripped out? Or should I take the chance and wait for him.

What Guys Said 1

• guess u have a serious crush on him... but if u feel u r gonna get hurt, better tone down yer attraction towards him :)

What Girls Said 1

• it might be.