I'm black but I'm more attracted to white guys?

okay ever since I was little I've been more attracted to white guys than my own race (black). I get so many dirty looks from other black people when that when it comes up in a conversation. Don't get me wrong I do find some attractive but generally its white or sometimes of another race. Sometimes when my friends are pointing out guy who are to them quote "fine as fuck" they even give me dirty looks just because I don't find them attractive. I've been told I'm "stuck up" because of that many times... hoe is that stuck up I just need someone to explain it to me if I'm in the wrong or am I really stuck up just beacuse of my preferences

and by the way I don't hate my skin color at all, I don't want to be white, and there's no hatred for black people in general like one comment compared it to ice cream flavors you just prefer one over the other and in this case I'm like to vanilla and not so much of chocolate

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just a free to have preferences when it comes to color of skin as you have the right to prefer one ice cream flavor over another. You can't help what you prefer.

What Guys Said 10

• You're attracted to white folks and my black ass is attracted to #ANIME.. so hey it's all fair game ( it's just your preference who cares? ^_^) i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• it's yer taste :)

• As long as there's no malicious reason to why you don't like your own race of men, I suppose it's not a bad thing. I just don't understand how you can't like your own people.

• You have personal preferences. That is fine and nobody else's business. You just enjoy what you like.

• You have different tastes than your friends and that is totally normal. You aren't stuck up for that at all.

• no you're not stuck up. You have a personal preference, and you are entitled to it

• you like who you like and you shouldn't care what others think

• I love ma Muslim cutie @ArabianPwincess197 <3

• you hate your own skin color. wannabe white girl

• Never heard that one before ! but seriously I've never hated nor said I hated my skin color

• You're entitled to your preference, everyone is.

What Girls Said 8

• Just ignore them you're free to be attracted to whoever you want.

But just out of curiosity are the guys that your friends point out really unattractive or is it do to the fact that they're not white, because there are attttsctive as well as unattractive people of every race. They may not be your cup of tea but that doesn't make them unattractive.

• they aren't attractive at all at least not to me I just can't see it

• Yeah I saw that I thought you changed your mind on the first comment you left me "they aren't attractive at all at least not to me I just can't see it" but yeah you're free to like whoever you like and when your friends give you that look look right back at them the same way or say f*ck you too then.

• OH i get what you're saying! I was refering to the guys my friends pointed out because you asked the question "Are the guys your friends point out unatteactive" sorry for the misunderstanding I shouldve been more clear

• Just your preferences. No biggie. People need to stop shaming others for liking white guys just because they're in the majority.

• No. I'm white and I only like African American or Lebanese men. They are my preferences. I just don't like white guys. You're not stuck up.

• personal preference - everyone has them
    they're just ticked that they dont have a chance with you:)

• I'm that same way with white and mexicans guys. I don't care though, they can judge all they want

• Stick to your preferences & forget what anyone else has to say. As long as the attraction isn't stemming from self hatred, you're fine, but if it is & you are ashamed of being black, then there lies the real problem that needs to be addressed.

• That's totally fine.

• Just be careful, girl! There are a lot of white guys who genuinely seek to use black women as sexual experiments or one less sexual goal to mark of a checklist yet have no intention of taking them home to mom. Of course not every white guy is like this, but I have heard it come straight out of several white man's mouths. You also need to be realistic about white privilege and the fact that his seat of privilege thanks to his skin tone may make it very difficult or damn near impossible for him to relate to racial issues that exist in your life. For example, the common state of white people trying to justify the murder of young black males by vilifying them and suggesting they should have been living up to their standards so they wouldn't have been shot.

• I know a lot about that I grew up in a predominately white school so I've seen how you can be used because of that experimce I'm aware but it still never changed my preferences. There are some people who use their white privilege to an advantage, those are the ones in this case. I know I need to be realistic but everyone is an individual so I can't judge someone for someone else's mistakes but just be aware of what could happen

• how is it a badge of honor? Just becuase the majority of who I find attractive is not black? The way you're putting it was as if I'm white and saying I don't like black people but no its not like that. I'm not saying one race is better than the other. When you like someone you just like someone it has nothing to do with what has happen or is happening today

• alrighty