Guys, what do you think of international online dating?

Some weeks ago I joined in a language club because I want to learn languages, there aren't much members from my age but one of them is 1 year older than me, he's brazilian and I think he's very attractive. I'd like to get closer to him but I feel strange because I don't know where it could leads. What if I like him? I don't know if he would like to date someone online, it seems a difficult thing to do. What do you think? Would you like to date someone online? If so, would you be loyal to that person? I'm Colombian by the way.

• I would be loyal to her.
    50% (16)
  • I wouldn't be loyal to her.
    3% (1)
  • I wouldn't date someone online.
    47% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I see no problem in learning a different language
    and to meet a International relationship online
    never say dreams can't come true cause where
    there's a will there's a way..

What Guys Said 9

• These kinds of long distance relationships can be complicated. It's something I wouldn't do. I'm not saying that it can't work, I just say that it's more complicated. I wouldn't do it, but if I did, of course I'd be loyal.

• it'd b fun... i'd give it a go! :D

• online dating can't move too long... you have to meet someday otherwise, the file will get closed soon. if you can keep the dating in a decent way maybe it will last long. but according to me.. more the. vulgar it gets , less the time you stay with him.

• Not for me. Without that physical connection the relationship seems meaningless to me.

• I wouldn't date someone online, it doesn't work.

• I would be loyal to her forever..

recently she is angry upon me. '/

• Ya interesting. Should be done.

• Only if we are the same race. White European, White Australian, White Canadean, Or White Hispanic.

• I've been in a LDR internationally. Lasted only 2 months, we couldn't find a way to be together any time soon.