My girlfriend is mad at me and keep saying that she's ok. Why could she be mad? Do you girls act like this all the time when you get mad at your bf?

It's been 3 days and my girlfriend gives me these angry looks and she keeps saying she's ok so i leave her alone, today she was real mad at me so i ignored her. 2 hours ago when i asked her again "are you ok?" she told me to shutup? Like what is going on? This is my first girlfriend so I don't know how to handle this situation. Any help wlil do.

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds crazy unless you did something and didn't notice. I would never tell my boyfriend ( if I got one ) to shut up. Make her tell you what's wrong. And ask if you did somthing. If she keeps being mean dump her you don't need to waste your life dealing with a crazy bitch.

• like she gets mad when i talk to her. Ok the only thing i did was i totally forgot we were going out i think 6 or 7 days ago... and i'm being truthful i totally forgot about it. She apparently got ready and was waiting for me to pick her up and i obviously didn't. I said sorry and i will take her out when i have time. Like is it that. Would you be mad? (please be honest). I mean i don't know how to handle relationship stuff so like i do ignore her texts. I never been in one before so like am i doing something bad? i will take her out this Friday , but how do you see it?

• i told her "i'm very sorry that i forgot to take you out, it very bad of me. It will never happen again i can promise you that, i want you to smile and your face to shine like the sun because without you happy i feel sad. Tomorrow we can talk and i have a special surprise for you, sorry once again and i can't wait to see your beautiful face tomorrow :)"

That is what i wrote, i tried to me romantic and she replied with hearts and smiles and kind words :)

• Okay good. Hope everything works out!

What Girls Said 7

• Give her some time to cool off.

• Questions like this amuse me so much hahaha omg

How are we supposed to know what you did? Rack your brain, c'mon it's not that hard.

• That's happened to me and yes I was mad especially since I put effort into looking good, but I got over it in like an hour. She's being over dramatic.

• oh shit then it's bad Llike will flowers and chocolates and a letter be good you think?

Yes i ignored texts cause maybe she would forget about it. Again this is my first girl i been with and i love her so much it's just i did not know what to do so i would ignore and leave her alone but now i realize that is not how a dating relationship works so yeah

• She's on her period? Who knows, you should talk to her and just tell her you want to know what the attitude and mixed messages are for.

• i will bring her to restaurant on Friday

• Is there anything you can think of like why she would be mad, have you flirted/cheated, checked out another girl, text other girls, or something from the past she may have found out about?

• Yeah that's really lovely :) and you shouldn't worry if it's corny, girls love if it is :) so tell he to dress nice though, she won't want to go to dinner in her casual clothes, so just say dress nice but don't tell her anything else

• ok :)

• After she chills out ask her again, clearly SOMETHING is wrong

• i will do those things and say sorry for ignoring her

• That is good, and maybe explain how you know you screwed up and how sorry you are

• She wants you to know something is wrong and what is wrong.

• ok thnansk

• Your welcome.

• maybe you did something that she didn't like and you didn't notice it

• yeah and food that she likes

• alright i hope she will talk to me again and be happy, i wan to see her happy always

What Guys Said 2

• ok = mad mostly ;)

• Stop asking her if she's okay and make her tell you why she's upset.

• like she gets mad when i talk to her. Ok the only thing i did was i totally forgot we were going out i think 6 or 7 days ago... and i'm being truthful i totally forgot about it. She apparently got ready and was waiting for me to pick her up and i obviously didn't. I said sorry and i will take her out when i have time. Like is it that. Would you be mad? (please be honest). I mean i don't know how to handle relationship stuff so like i do ignore her texts. i will take her out this Friday cause i realize that what i did was wrong

• You stood her up and ignored her texts, and you wonder why she is mad at you? She has every right to be, you're being a shitty boyfriend.