Should I tell my boyfriend his best friend is hitting on me?

Short back story my boyfriend and i have been together for 4 years.
We live together and his best friend since middle school lives a couple blocks away so he seems to always be around which with regular cercumstances i dont mind at all! though recently he is constantly flirting we me or making comments when my boyfriend isn't around he even grabbed my boobs yesterday which was the final straw then to make it worse he made a comment about " what he would do if he had me to himself" i dont know what to do in this situation i dont know if i should tell my boyfriend or just let it go any advice would be helpful thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I'd tell your boyfriend

What Guys Said 1

• yeah definetely... he should unfriend him as well ;)

• yah i agree i just dont want to ruin a frienship becasue of me :(

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, if you don't it will cause a lot of misunderstanding, your boyfriend might think that you were keeping it a secret from him as well, because trust me your boyfriend will find out at one point whats happening. Don't worry about how telling your boyfriend will ruin the relationship between him and his best friend, because if this guy is your bf's best friend, he wouldn't be doing this in the first place! Your boyfriend will understand whats happening if you come clean to him, you did nothing wrong. Good luck!

• I honestly think you should let your boyfriend know. That is making you feel uncomfortable (it's basically crossing the line from "hitting on you" to sexual harassment) and I don't think your boyfriend should even be friends with someone who is constantly hitting on his girlfriend and not respecting boundaries. That's not someone I would want to be around me.

• YESS you got to tell you boyfriend

• I dont think you should.