Is it crazy to love someone you can not have. but yet you wait till you can have them?

Its like meeting the man of your dreams, and then meeting his beautiful wife.

Im in love with this guy. I work with him so I see him everyday. And his so attractive internaly.
I like who he is as a person. But... He has a girlfriend and they are quit serious. I havnt told him how I
feel about him. but I feel like his the one for me. so Im confused, If I feel like this is the guy meant
to be for me, how come his presented in front of me wile he has a serious girlfriend... so since i have met
him I have not been interested in any guy. but I dont know. Am I crazy or what? why do I feel so strong
about someone I can't have?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's likely because he simply has the many nice qualities you identify with, find attractive, are drawn to, and are very rare in most men, just as they can be in women (from my standpoint). Naturally, most souls who are like this tend to have been snapped up by our age, and are in relationships or are married. What can be frustrating is that by the time many of us have grown, matured, and lived enough to recognize these undeniably good and true qualities in a prospective mate, many times we are now at that age, where again they are "taken", or spoken for. It's a bit of a situation, isn't it? But then, all good things come to us in their own good time, and usually from the least likely places, or when we are happy and complete in ourselves as individuals. As that is when we are truly ready for the love of our life. Our job in the meantime then is to simply be patient, open, and allow it to come. :)

• Thank you for MHO. I appreciate that. If you ever need a friend who understands, to talk to or chat with, please feel free to message me.

What Guys Said 3

• kinda of... do u believe it worths it?

• No its not crazy loving someone you can't have keeps you safe from trying for someone you can have and thus not going through the inevitable heart break because they will end up hurting you. At least that's how I roll it does way more harm than good

• That's not crazy!

What Girls Said 3

• Yo! The feels. I'm basically in the same situation, but mine is a little more complicated. Ugh.

• I'm in the same situation as you. Sadly all we can do its watch the whole thing and hope and pray we don't break down from the pain

• it's crazy but it happens!