How to ask a girl if she wants to be my girlfriend?

I hang out with this girlfriend (just we two) or with our friends (many people) for several times, we had some talks and laughs, and I really like her.
I want to be with her, but I had never been with a girl before.
How to ask her to be my boyfriend? Please help me, I am really feeling hard now! Thank you guys and gals!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep being friendly with her and when you feel time is right ask her out.

• We have already hung out for several times, but I just do not know how to say that.

• I would just come straight out and say I like you, do you want to go out

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 4

• "Hey you look pretty today, can you be my boylfriend?"
    or
    "Can i tell you something, you are the most beautiful girl i ever met before, can i be your boyfriend?
    and give her FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD you have to

• lol I am sorry but this part was funny

"How to ask her to be my boyfriend?"

KDA has the best advice. Always.

• You have to ask those exact words!

• You just say this: "I like spending time with you, a lot. I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?"

What Guys Said 3

• hmmmm just ask her out... seems she's ok wid u :)

• I mean, how to ask her to be with my girlfriend? We have hung out for several times, but I do not know how to say that.

• ask her for some date at yer home?

• We live in dorms.

• Straight up aske her that is the best and most respectful way of doing it. It shows you are confident and girls like confident guys

• Ask with love!