I will ask a girl to girlfriend these days. How to deal with the fear of rejection?

I am really scared of rejection. How to deal with it? And how to make it more possible to let her accept me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her to hang out and get icecream or coffee or something and then tell her she's a really great friend and you'd love to have more of a relationship with her and get to know her better. Hopefully she'll respect you a lot for telling her and will go out with you. Trust me, she'll appreciate you being brave! I'm currently good friends with a guy I think likes me and I wish he'd have to guts to say it! Girls really appreciate brave guys :)

What Girls Said 1

• Just think: What is the worst that can happen?

What Guys Said 8

• Just be yourself. Which is worse rejection or being without a girlfriend

• Being rejected makes me being without a girlfriend. What is the difference? :(

• Good point but at least you'll know so you can get on with your life

• deal wid it bro... being rejected isn't tragic... don't b oversensitive ;)

• Everyone is scared to do it - Just have to step up and do it

• "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" Dr. Seuss
    These are words to live by.

There is always someone better out there. ALWAYS

• Be confident. I know that seems cliché but it really is the best advice i can give. Ya see girls like confident guys and if you come across as confident then she will be more likely to say yes

• Just ask her out on a date first. Take your time!

• I have been with her for some times. I mean I want to ask her to be my girlfriend.

• We just grabbed some coffee or watched a movie or did something similar together.

• As friends you mean?

• Like emerald said, just tell yourself the worst she can say is "no".

• If she rejects you there are other girls. You just move on and ask out someone else.