Does he like me or is he only after one thing?

He's asked me out on a nice date this Saturday, lunch then this indoor maze thing lol.
The thing is, he keeps on flirting with me and I'm not used to flirting so I can't tell if it's just him being cheeky or if it means he doesn't see me as girlfriend material aha (like I wouldn't be interested in anything casual at all)

He's EXTREMELY posh and upper class, I'm not lol, and I've heard his family are very traditional. Like would that be a factor affecting how seriously he takes me?

Or am I overthinking things again? 😂 either way I'm not looking to meet anyone at the moment because I want to work on being content with myself first. I do want to see him though because our meeting is inevitable as we will be going to the same university this year. I need to meet more people lol.

• Maybe he does like you
  • Maybe he's only after one thing
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he likes you. You just need to give chance. 😊
    By the way you are really over thinking. You can not calculate all the possibilities. Just relax. This needs to be fun, not stressful.

What Guys Said 9

• That sounds another new guy, Not that Mexican guy right? I think you can date with him, But I don't think you will have a seriously relationship, Very traditional famliy is hard to deal with. But I hope you have a good time with him! I vote for A Yes, maybe he does like you!

• how old is he?

if his family still pushin him around then better forget it :?

• I saw go for it! He is a lucky guy!

• It seems like he likes you but you want make sure
    that you two are compatible for each other.

• I think he like you! But many guys do just want "one thing". But its not fair to the good guys to assume that's all he wants :-\ shoot, I overthink too much to help you basically :-P

• Hahhaha thank you for answering though! 😜
      Hmm he's being all cute and gentlemanly now lol, I sort of out him in his place

• Hmmm, I guess you'll just have to see if it "feels right"
      He sounds like an upstanding young gent.

• And who doesn't like you? ;))

• I had high hopes for us ! 😢😢😐 😁😀😂

Haha well he must like you i guess...

• is his flirting over sexual?

• Nothing oversexual but jokes which sort of insinuate sexual things

• well sex is probably on his mind he's a dude... dunno what else to say its normal if he is attracted to you :P

• Hahaha thank you lol

• Who doesn't like you? ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like he's interested. And you seem to be a breath of fresh air for him (he's traditional and you're not) so I guess he's comfortable with you because you're so laid back and he can be more himself around you (in girl term *letting her hair out*)

• i think he likes you!

• He likes you girly

• It could be either one- you can never know for sure until you two start going out.

• I think he truly likes you, don't over think things, think positive he may be after a relationship with you