Do you consider race when dating?

Personally I don't , I have a "type" but it doesn't depend on race. It's more athletic , likes tattoos , has a beard , stuff like that. But people always tell me that I'm gonna marry a white guy or just out of my race in general because apparently I'm an "Oreo". But I've never really cared as long as he loved me and treated me well regardless of race. But do you care about race? Just curious

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Race is probably the last thing I think about when dating something. There are a million other qualities and things that come before that and I would never ever not date someone because they were a difference race than I am.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• partially. There isn't a race that i find unattractive to me personally, but I pursue some races of women more than others, as i find that my personality type and physicality is more well received/accepted amongst one group of women over another.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, of course. There are races to which I am attracted and those I am not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Theoretically, no. Practically, yes. I do not directly care about race, but I indirectly care about race.
    I overwhelmingly like the culture and lifestyle of White world, so of course I will prefer White girls. Not every White girl is culturally White, but generally race is still connected to their culture and lifestyle so it matters.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your honesty :)

• nah... i like EVERY race ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about race but I don't believe more than half the girls when they say they don't care about race. Because at least 80 to 90% of them wouldn't even date a brown or dark South Asian guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have preferences which are Asians and Half-Asians, but that doesn't mean I'm going to date only them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes when it comes to dating, race is very important to me. I'm only attracted to white girls. I don't consider black/asian/south asian/middle-eastern girls.
    Some latin girls are ok too.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• Race doesn't play a factor in my love life. I'm Asian. My boyfriend's Mexican/Caucasian. But beards though... ♥ Beards are awesome, that's all I've got to say.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care but, it's certain races I'm more attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really care as long as they're cute and have a really nice personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there are many handsome men of all kinds of races. But I'm Hispanic and I primarily find white guys attractive. That's not to say that I'd judge soley on race, it's just a preference

0|1
    0|0