She keeps ignoring?

She promised that she will text me and we'll talk on phone this week. But the week is about to end and it's been 2weeks, she keeps delaying it. So I tried to call and text her but she's not answering. It's three times. I left a message I said "We're not talking for 2weeks. You said you will text and promised that we'll talk this week. I know you have other things to do. I was messaging you but you're not replying. Now, you're not answering my call". Guys it really makes me upset. She keeps ignoring and dissapoints me. I'm tired of being ignored. by the way we're distanced for now.

Most Helpful Guy

• then y don't u CALL her? to see wot happened?

• I called her three times, she didn't answered it.

What Girls Said 1

• She's playing hard to get.

What Guys Said 2

• she's playing games. You dont need that. Ignore her for a change she'll hate it. Everybody is on there phones constantly so a simple text or call is not that hard to make, she's fucking with you dont take it

• Why does he do that?

• It just sounds like she doesn't like you as much as you do. You already put yourself out there. Why bother?

• Yeah, maybe she is.. All I can do is to stop talking to her... Seems she doesn't care at all and and I'm getting tired of being ignored at the same time..

• Just back off. Sorry to say it but if she doesn't want to talk, she doesn't want to talk. Don't perster her about it, if she really likes you she will respond to you, it may take some time.