What's first nowadays?

What's first nowadays, sex than relationship? Or relationship than sex? & why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Having sex first to establish "compatibility" is selfish, and it's one reason why monogamy is on its way out in western society.

Instead of finding someone they love, and devoting themselves to them in the bedroom, people are jumping into bed to see how well the other person can get them off. If they are bad, they just leave and move on instead of becoming good together.

It's all about "ME," and it's sad.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it depends on the people. I say relationship then sex. I need to know that we are compatible people. If the sex turns out not to be great, we can work on that. I'm happy to practice until we get it right. ;)

• I still old fashioned and the order for me is relationship then sex.

• Sex then relationship. There's just too much at stake.

• Always depends on the person

• sex is first. Atheists have changed the game.

What Girls Said 4

• Relationship first.

• Sex and then relationship. Sometimes not even that. This generation is ugh.

• depends.. on western world I guess its sex than relt'p because I observed some people put more importance in sexual compatibility and thinks that it plays a big factor in keeping the relationship alive..
    in other parts of the world like Asia, I think its relationship then sex.. because maybe they could not have sex with someone whom they are not in relationship with.. and sexual compatibility is not number one on their list..

• What do you mea what's first?

• As in like does sex comes first or relationship. Or relationship first than sex?