Whats the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone or someone has done for you?

/what did you do for someone or what did someone do for you

Most Helpful Guy

• Best romantic story I know: "The last valentines day I spent with my girlfriend of 5 years I set up a little surprise for her. We had been dating since our junior year of highschool and partway way through college when she got accepted into a program at a school a couple of states away. I wanted this to be a valentines day she would remember.
    I sent her on a scavenger hunt armed only with an envelope full of instructions and a pre paid debit card. The instructions gave hints about various items that could be purchased at different stores in the mall. Each item was something I knew she would be able to guess fairly easily based on the hints and were either something I knew she wanted or were little inside jokes that were significant to our relationship, such as a tube of her favorite lip gloss which was always running out so quickly...
    After she found all of the small little gifts the instructions led her to a spot in the mountains that overlooks the valley we live in, where I was waiting for her. This is where i gave her her actual gift, which was a picture frame of some pictures she didn't know i had kept from the first couple years of our relationship. We spent about 45 minutes up there watching the sunset and afterwards we went back to my place where I cooked her a romantic dinner and drank some wine. One of the most memorable nights of my life."

What Guys Said 8

• hmm lets see, wrote several poems for her, the first of which is responsible for us getting together.

Painted the same girl a oil painting of her favorite flower same as mine the white rose and was going to send her my own signed copy of a book she would have liked.

Never got to do this one but I had missed her prom since she moved away from my town/state to another one, we had started dating afterwards, and I missed her prom because I wasn't able to fly out there in time. So I when I had planned on visiting a while after I was going to take her to her favorite park on a full moon and play some soft music on a iPod or something and just dance with her under the stars hehe, first class corny I know but she liked that kind of stuff I was also going to kiss her for the first time during this to. Sadly I never got to enact that.

• Probably the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me was the girl mentioned above was/is a gourmet cook so for a date she cooked me dinner which was fun and romantic.

• I was never romantic gesture kind of guy it is how you behave in everyday life that is more important.

• One of them was 3 dozen long stemmed roses and a 3 foot long teddy bear delivered to a girl I was dating for Valentine's day

• I actually helped my first true love emotionally for reasons I won't get into here. I lost her later on, because her friends got jealous of our relationship.

I guess that would also be my first true love, because she taught me how to talk to women as if she never showed up in my life I did still be a socially awkward loser so there. :(.

• left a rose on a girls car one windy winters night and wrote Hi Goober! on her back window with a half inch of snow. She said see geeked out when she saw it!

• Well I've been single all my life (lol) but the most romantic thing ever done for me was once this girl wrote me a poem.

• Nope, still single as ever here.

• I put the lid down!

What Girls Said 4