Guys, would you consider this text a sign of a girl not being interested?

I had a short conversation on the phone after hanging out with a guy all week. I sent a text (as he was busy with friends) apologizing for being quiet. Since I don't live in town and am moving, I told him I was sorry for being quiet, but was in the process of packing. Told him to have fun with the guys, and don't be a stranger!

Now I realize don't be a stranger sounds like "See ya buddy!" But I really meant it joking and cutely but I'm an awkward adult with the inability to text things the way they should be said. (I'm an effing loser.)

Soooo now, after an 8 hour drive I'm back home and not so much as a "Make it safe?" Bah! Its torture. Do I wait? Did I eff up? Do I need to throw my phone away and never text a human again?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably just took your text as the end of the current conversation. Give him a day or so and see if he text you! what you sad was normal

What Guys Said 4

• Why do you mind every single thing that comes out your mouth? Do you wanna "say the right thing"? Translation: "mind games, more mind games and yet even more mind games, I can't speak my mind! I must play his mind!!!"

If your goal is to be perfect and not humane then you have your hands full, better keep at it, I don't even think you can afford a wink of sleep :o.

• I don't understand all this texting stuff and all the guessing into it. Why not just pick up the phone and call him.

• I prefer the phone, too. But most folks nowadays don't.

He was out with buddies, so I didn't want to interrupt more than a text would, then I was driving and wasn't sure what his plans were (holiday) , so I'm trying to be polite.

• Yes, but he can also see who it is, and put his phone back in his pocket without taking away time from a conversation

• Hmm.. interesting. I have never owned a cell phone, so I haven't had to deal with all that.

• You are over. Reacting come down text the guy and say hey how are you

• Yep you pretty much said good bye see you never.

You live you learn