When should I tell him I like him?

this is a long complicated story. I met this guy in a chat room when I was 13 years old we ended up dating online living 6 hours from each other we never met in real life but dates for about a year and a half. When I was transitioning to high school it was too much for me and I ended up breaking up with him and starting to date people I only knew in real life after 4 years of high school we ended up speaking again over Facebook and ended up video chatting online for 6-8 hours a day like we're 14 again and he's coming to visit me in real life in 2 days for the first time. I really like him now I find a connection that I have never felt before but we haven't said anything about liking each other or anything we have joked around about being soul mates n stuff but I haven't told him how I feel. When and should I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, if you want to really date him, go pay him a visit before anything else. You want to establish a physical connection, you want him to see your eyes, to see how your cells are sloughing off of your skin (LOL), to see how you walk, talk, sing, laugh, and smile. And then you can have an long distance relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• You're going to have to figure that out for yourself, but if/when you do PLEASE don't do the typical girl thing by asking him "do you like me?" first to attempt to save your dignity if he doesn't feel the same way. Guys REALLY hate being forced to have/display emotions first that may not even be there to begin with.

• Moving on is the best solution for you but I guess you won't listen anyway. Just tell him you like him a lot when you guys finally meet in rl. you guys known each others for a long time, I dont see any problem telling him.

• im going through the same thing... so im just here to see the responses..

What Girls Said 1

• Whenever you are ready, talk to him n be both serious.