Why is being bi sexual?

Why is being bi sexual synonymous with being unsure? I am positive that I am bi sexual and it was hard enough to come out. Now ignorant people are telling me that they secretly think I am gay. People are so moronic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bisexuals are attracted to two genders. They are different from pansexuals in that pansexuals experience attraction regardless of gender; bisexuals are only attracted to two specific genders.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, my boyfriend is bisexual and he used to get that a lot. I'm a biromantic heterosexual, and even I've been told that a few times.

Just ignore what everyone says. They don't know what they're talking about. :)

• I do not know. I never ever heard of this before. I am bi sexual too

• It actually happens more to guys. Also depends on where you're living and stuff

• (laughing)
    Society want people to choose ONE side.

Bi grrrl right here.

What Guys Said 2

• you are secretly gay, just too afraid to come out all the way.

• Chances are, if you were a girl, there is a higher probability that people would actually believe that you are bi-sexual and not hetero or homosexual. Since you're a guy, a lot of people have the mindset that if a guy isn't straight then he is gay. There is no in-between.