Guys, Should I text him even though I texted him last time?

*I waited a day because I didn't want to be texting him first all the time. I didn't text him yesterday, but he hasn't texted me back since then.
*I've been talking to this guy for about a month, and I know he's interested in me too.
*However when we first started talking when I didn't text him first he took about a few days to respond, leading me to think that he wasn't interested. However we kept talking after that.
*When we first met he told me that he didn't really text people.
*He's currently in a different country for the summer, and we have a huge time difference.

• Text him
    69% (11)
  • Wait for him to text you
    31% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Does it really matter? I mean text him and if he doesn't show interest than clearly move on, if he shows interest than who cares who texted first?

• Thanks, I needed to hear that.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't see that it matters who texts first. I just don't get it. Are we in first grade?

• What would you lose that you don't already have if you text? :)

• Just text him if you wanna text him or don't if you don't stop playing high school games already!

• I refuse to believe you are 18-24.
    If you want any guy in your life you will need to stop playing "high school games", as consultant said.

• You make it sound like this is all you have to do with your spare time.