Guys, how do you like your girl to act and look when meeting your friends?

Do you prefer her looking extra pretty or normal? Do you prefer her outgoing or quiet? How about as time progresses? Do you still prefer her a certain way or other?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty, outgoing and friendly, but still staying close to me/guy dating while in a group to make sure not to potentially send wrong signals. When I meet a girl's friends/family I just try to be as friendly, cordial and likable as possible.

What Guys Said 7

• I haven't been dating for about 6 months, but she doesn't have to look extra pretty, I like natural anyways. She does need to be outgoing, if she beats me toward introducing her great, but she shouldn't have to wait for an introduction.

• i want her to be herself.

• Well I like my woman to act like a lady all the time and look like a lady I want my woman to have some brains there are nothing hotter to me then a woman that knows what she wants and that can act and dress like a lady

• Lookin hot to show off what I have and they dont !! Lol...

• I would want her to be herself even if she is shy or not.

• I would want her to look supper cute

• I'd say dress slightly down, because they will be checking you out and your guy could be the jealous type