How do Arab/Indian/Other South Asian women feel about White guys (generally)?

I'm extremely attracted to Arab women (and other South Asian women), but from where I come from the Arab/White relations are really, really bad to the point where you can get assaulted for just being White in an Arab district. It's made it rather difficult to even approach an Arab woman since, well, you have a good chance of getting stabbed/fought by either their brothers/some bigot. The same holds true for Indians and other South Asians like Pakistani/Afghani/etc.

How would you say that Arab/Indian/Other South Asian women generally feel about White men? If you can't answer that, how would you say YOU personally feel about White men?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no problems with white guys. In fact I find them attractive- as long as they're tolerant and don't believe in stereotyping.

• Ta for the answer; you're cute as hell, by the way. What's your background?

• Aww, yeah I do.

• Thanks for MHO 😊

What Girls Said 3

• In terms of looks I find white men and Arab men to be the best looking ones. But the problem has more to do with religion than ethnicity, I know a couple of Arab Muslim girls married to white non Muslim guys but it's really rare. There are also many christian Lebanese/Syrian/Palestinian Arab girls they might be more open to have a relation with a whit guy as there are more chances that he shares the same religion :)

• Depends on the guy. I've got no problem dating a white guy; some are cute. Some, regrettably, just happen to be assholes.

• Indian women barely date white guys! Their still considered black even though their Indian. Am their skin is with dark brown or light brown just like its many different shade in the black race!!! We are unique ☺️☺️☺️