Girls, Are there any awesome, down to earth, nonjudgmental, friendly, metal headed, gamer girls, or am I asking for too much?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• sure there are. ur not really asking for too much but ur narrowing it down a fair bit. u need to learn to open urself up to more varieties of women, even if just one of those qualities u listed is different.

imagine if u were one girl's prince charming, but 1 thing in u was lacking, and because of that she turned u down. you'd feel unappreciated right?

always put urself in someone else's shoes and c how youd feel if u were on the receiving end =]

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not a gamer or a metal head.. But I'm nice

0|2
    0|0
  • yes.. ofcourse.. i dont know who a metal head is.. but other than that.. u r not asking for too much..

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not asking too much. you're just being an ass. It's cool, yo

1|1
    0|0
  • there might be girls like that , but thats not sth common, so u might find a few mention traits in some girl n other traits in another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah they exist

0|0
    0|0
  • I fullfill everything on your list except for the metal head part haha 😂

No you're not asking for too much lol but I think its better not to have a list

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep there sure are. :)

I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, but I am a gamer, like metal music (although I don't think I am a metal head), I don't judge, I'm sweet/friendly to pretty much everyone and I don't require material possessions, they're nice but I don't need them. I'd like a down to earth, caring, sweet guy (gamer would be awesome!) as well.

0|0
    0|0