I'm completely in love with a girl I've known since elementary school?

I've known a girl since elementary and she's extremely beautiful. We are pretty good friends and the way we make each other laugh and talk to each other you would probably assume we were dating already (we don't have the brother-sister type relationship and she hasn't friends zoned me with the "your like a brother" line yet lol) With school about to be out I figured it was a now or never thing for me since I didn't want this to turn into another one of those "what-if" type of things. But the night before school while picking out my outfit for school (I was planning to ask her out the next day) I look through Instagram just to find out that she has put a guy in her bio and a posted picture of them two together confirming they're dating. My heart dropped and a tear dropped from my eye and I fell asleep all depressed. But fortunately God landed a blessing before me lol, it just so happens that we applied to the same job and work together now and it's amazing! And I found out that the guy just graduated (she's 15-16) and is an all star wrestler ( which equals f*** boy where I live). And she's under the suspicion that he's cheating which helps. But now I'm stuck on whether I should just tell her how I feel or wait til her and her boyfriend break up? by the way she has a preference for my race and she's called me cute and I think I look pretty nice myself. Also just the other day out of nowhere she tells me that "everybody" use to say I had a crush on her in middle school, I don't know if that means anything, if it does please tell me, because I'm SUPER curious about that. Also I REALLY APPRECIATE the fact that you just read all of that, you rock (whoever is reading this)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! So here's the battle plan!
    You go up to her and you tell her, you know what, yeah this uses ally lame, but I did have a crush on you in middle school, I just didn't admit it cuz, I guess I still kinda do, and that's weird, but we're friends so it felt weird keeping a secret from you, anyway, I'm not gonna bring that up again, since your in a relationship, just thought should tell you... Now you keep being an awesome friend, and see where it goes!
    All her question meant is that she was curious, but could mean she was crushing on you too :)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it would do any harm to tell her how u feel... BUT since she has a boyfriend it might cause some drama... so its really up to u how long u want to wait to tell her... I say go for it and tell her!

• Aw you sound pretty sweet yourself.
    And the fact that she's bringing up you crushing kinda hints that she remembers and might feel the same way back... I'd say tell her how you feel (before she frendzones) and offer to support her through her current relationship. I'd you're sure she's gonna break up, you could wait, too. Your call, but good luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• The question is after you tell her, what you going to do? To be honest let her go, your first crush never work, it sad but is the true. Even if you start dating her now it won't work. My suggestion go for other girl, and gain some experience and then come back to her

• Just because they are dating doesn't mean they are in a relationship. Just tell her how you really feel about her. Don't ask her out yet, and just tell her.
    Then just act like you don't care about her anymore, talk to other girls while she's around, she will begin to wonder about you a lot more and than go crazy on why she's not getting attention from you.