Are these signs that he was nervous?

Do guys usually get nervous on a date with a girl..
- he was tripping over his words a little and fumbled them and when he was fumbling he made fun of the fact
he was fumbling his words
-he knocked down a cup on accident but then made a game out of it
made fun of himself I guess
but was he a bit nervous?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, this happens when a guy goes on a date with an extremely attractive girl or woman & he doesn't have the right words or actions to impress her. Me as a guy, I get really nervous around the ladies myself whether I was on a date or just talking to them. Anyways, you man just feels a little jumpy & maybe this is something extremely new to him. Hopefully at one point he would do what he can in order to transform & make this date a perfect one for the both of you. I hope this information helps.

What Guys Said 3

• Hey, If I really dont care about a girl, I dont care about how I act around her. I dont care about her, I dont care what she thinks of me... But If I like a girl, I act like I've never been around a girl and usually ruin it.. Give him a chance, he might be a really good guy that is just nervous because you art an attractive girl that he likes.

• unexperienced guys deffo! although I guess everyone is a little bit nervous although I am not hahahha :P

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478569-bad-self-esteem-rate-me-guess-ethnicity

• Yeah he was definitely nervous. And yes guys get nervous we get nervous a lot. Especially when we're inexperienced or we really like a girl.

What Girls Said 4

• OH YEAH, definitely nervous. Sounds kind of adorable the way you describe it. And he's aware and has a sense of humor about it! Some guys have too much pride to admit it.

• yes it is normal

• Aww... that means he likes you a lot

• Yeah, he probably was nervous.