Is it ok to cry infront of my girlfriend in this matter?

Me and my ex broke up 6 months ago from a year relationship and in those 6 months some really nasty stuff happened on both sides, but i did the worst.

I broke a promise, i told a far friend of hers some nasty stuff after her far friend told a lie that she and her previous ex came back together. And from one person i found out that that was a lie and then my ex found out i broke the promise. She went mad and said she never wanted to see me ever again. This happened 1 and a half months ago

2 weeks ago we started talking again and last week we got back together, saying that all is behind us and start a new. I haven't seen her yet face to face but i will probably cry infront of her when i say that i am sorry.

Now my question is. Will she think low of me iff i do? and regret talking to me again? I really am sorry and i already told her that i was sorry via text. But it feels not enough and i think that iff i say sorry when i see her, she will see that i mean it. But i will cry, she is a really sweet girl.

And i'm not the guy that cries often, beeing the bro of 7 siblings and growing up in poverty makes you tough. so when i cry, that, person means the world to me

Most Helpful Girl

• She shouldn't think less of you for crying. You're a human being with emotions, that's normal. I would never think low of a guy just because he cries in front of me. I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

What Girls Said 1

• No she shouldn't think any less of you for crying. Crying is a natural emotion but as long as it's genuine and your not forcing it, if you genuinely apologize and the crying is real emotion she will hopefully think higher of you :)
    Definitely say it to her face but don't over do it or plan anything be natural and genuine and if you cry that's what happens. Best of luck

What Guys Said 1

• You can cry anytime you need to. Those who care about you won't judge you for it.