Girls, I want a girlfirend, but... I don't like Asian woman, who can help me?

How to find a other country woman in hong kong?
I'm not Asian man...

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the hongkong airport, everyday for sure you'll see a lot of foreigners coming to your country. Haha

• lol no offense to you or your opinion- I just think that's a little creepy? Like what if the girl asks what he's doing there. I can hardly imagine her taking this well: "oh you know, I just come here every day and wait for non-asian women I can approach" :P

but I do see your point

• I was kidding haha

• She's totally serious.
      He should be there with his tongue sticking out with heavy drool.
      He will be the first sight they see when they get off the plane.
      He can happily ask to help them with their packages :-D

What Girls Said 4

• Are you a Asian man who lives in asia?
    Im just trying to see why you are only mentioning one race as if there aren't any others

• Hong Kong is full of tourists. : dont approach them tho. It'd be creepy.

• I can't HELP YOU THERE BUDDY

• Dude go clubbing ! That's where you find them all ! I live in Shanghai and I'ma foreigner and I know there's non asia girls every weekends at clubs or bar you just have to figure out where they hang out and it's not that hard... There should be hong kong foreigners group on facebook or something ! There are foreign school in HK ! I know that there are foreign girls at HKU too ! I mean just go out at night !!!

• Hope you find someone ;) It's not that hard honestly we're everywhere. But if you're 15 don't you go to some kind of international school?