Is she too young?

I got a date today with this really sweet and pretty girl. At first I thought she was like 21-24 but I found out she was 19. I'm 25 and I don't want to be THAT guy lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun there is nothing wrong with her age take her out and have fun u never know it might be great

What Girls Said 2

• She's legally an adult, so I don't see an issue.

• she's an adult, there's no problem and 6 years aren't thaaaat much of a difference

What Guys Said 7

• It's funny but I'm 25 in two weeks time and I've just given a cashier I like my phone number.
    Ummm I have no idea how old she is, she could be anywhere from 18 to 24 lol.
    So if she rings me today I'll ask how old she is, that way if she is younger than i thought I'll know first hand how I Instinctually feel about it.
    I'll also ask her how she feels. :)
    My last girlfriend was 20 and I was 24 so I guess it's just one extra jump from that. Ummm she was on the same maturity level as me and it didn't feel like I was dating someone younger than me:)

• Hahaha no way dude, that's freakishly similar! The girl I got a date from was the sales girl at a clothe store I went shopping at. It was a small/upscale store and it was on Monday afternoon so there was no one there but her and I and I made sure to take my sweet time haha. We joked and flirted while I was shopping and then I asked her out to dinner right before I left. I hope she calls you bro!! but next time either ask her for her number or ask her out, don't give out your number it doesn't work as well.

• @asker she works in a busy supermarket with lots of work colleagues within listening distance so I wouldn't put her on the spot like that.
      I just slipped her my number discreetly and said to call me.
      Ummm she looked delighted so im sure she will. I only got good vibes :)

• Got it, then that definitely makes a lot more sense. Learned the hard way not to ask a girl out in front of her colleagues haha... went to get a new phone and plan a couple months ago, saw the perfect opportunity to ask for her number when she transfered my contact list to the new phone, I looked through my phone and said "wait, there's a contact missing", gave her my new phone and said "yours". I thought it was smooth, her reply of "no" suggested otherwise haha. Then her coworkers who heard me, were looking at me with a smirk, pretty embarrassing for both of us.

• 19 is legal bro!

• She's legal, so it's okay

• She's old enough to make her own decision bro

• She's legal dude! D:)

• Never too young

• Yeah she's legal. What a dick comment but hey, It's true! You better get em now, cause you dont want to be the guy in the 40's banging 19 year olds. Altough you can. Just saying.

• I was a late bloomer and I never had a teenage girlfriend or hooked up with a teenager... it kind of makes it even more exciting haha... ugh I'm such a dick

• Nah, you ain't. It's perfectly natural! Hell, All guys in this world would go for legals!