Should I go for it?

So I like this kid, but he has a lot of other admirers. The school year is almost over and I've wanted to tell him I like him for a long time. I'm planning on telling him on the last day, so it's not awkward during school. But now I'm getting cold feet... Should I go for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advice I can give you is to just do it and do it asap. The more you think about it the harder it becomes. When you get older you'll realise how much of a non big deal it is to ask someone out or tell them you have feelings for her/him. It's the most natural thing in life, don't over think it. It's really not a big deal at all, you're overthinking it and making it worse than it actually is. He says yes: great. He says no: you'll be sad for a couple weeks hen you'll move on and completely forget how he made you feel. Either way, you come out winning. Best of luck :)

What Guys Said 10

• I regret never confessing to my crush throughout on the last day of school like I promised myself. I can only say do it while you can. Regret it for a moment. Be happy for the rest of your life.

• You're a pretty girl and have a good shot at him, but other girls may be thinking the same thing. The sooner the better is my advice. To your point that it might be awkward, I say then let it be awkward.

• If your feelings are mutual and seriously for real for him than tell him
    if he has other girls who admirer him than it may something you want
    to reconsider.

• yes... b conf of yerself... u are pretty so he might like u :D

• Yeah, better to know how he feels than to spend your days wondering if he did feel the same way. Plus even if he doesn't. Feel that way, you're a very pretty girl so you'll have no problem finfing someone else who may be brgter

• Yes, Yes you should, preferably as soon as you can, could be to late by the time you do it, More people could be thinking the same way.

• Uh... Do you know him as a friend though? It's kinda weird when someone tells you that and you don't know them. lol, I did it before and boy did I feel embarrassed afterwards.

• Do you know , Did he like you? Do you think he would like you back?

• I dont know, I hope so.

• He is quite attractive but he also has the most gorgeous singing voice, and he plays the guitar. He is also super nice and out going.

• Well, Your chance will be a 5/10 I guess, But I hope he likes you. He sounds perfect!

• yeah, guys will like you for going for it, no reason not to

• Yes. Follow your heart.

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it!!

• Go ahead and do it! If you don't, there's a chance you might regret it. If you do it and he doesn't feel the same way, it may not make a difference since the year's almost over. Are you a senior? And will you be seeing him after this?

• I'm a junior, so I will see him again senior year. I just wanted to give him summer to think it over and all. He also has my number if he wants to talk about it.

• Well I still think you should go for it. :)