Girl I had sex with regrets it the next day?

We got really drunk. I enjoyed it, but she tells me the next day that she didn't enjoy it and it was a mistake. I really like her, and i would like to do it again lol. But is it a lost cause now?

I didn't rape her, and she wanted it. I asked her if she wanted to do it and she climbed on top of me. She didn't have to, i didn't want to if she didn't. But she really seemed like she wanted it. We were making out all night long prior to the sex AND holding hands.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why you should never drink and fuck. You'll be lucky if she doesn't press charges because you technically raped each other since you were both under the influence

• I didn't rape her, and she wanted it. I asked her if she wanted to do it and she climbed on top of me. She didn't have to, i didn't want to if she didn't. But she really seemed like she wanted it. We were making out all night long prior to the sex AND holding hands.

• That's good that you have a good relationship with her and you're lucky that you can still think rationally when you're drunk. Not everyone can though which is why laws like that are in place

• I'm not trying to be the bad guy or accuse either of you of anything. Just trying to warn you of the possible repercussions

What Girls Said 4

• If it does happen again make sure there isn't alcohol involved. You don't want that to become a pattern.

• It's a lost cause.

• If she didn't enjoy it and you were both under the influence when intercourse happened... technically under the law that is rape. You NEED to seriously talk to her and ask if she felt violated.

• She and i both wanted to do it at the time. I did NOT rape her. She made the choice to do it, and i would never make her do something like that if she didn't want to. I climbed in my backseat and i said lets go. She climbed in there with me and we did it.

• Then don't listen to me. The point of this website is to get opinions so you can make up your own mind. Geez.

• Well I'm sorry that you've 'dealt with a lot of shit in your life' but maybe you shouldn't be accusing the guy of rape and telling him that what happened was his fault when it was clearly a mutual 'mistake'. There is nothing here that he did that she didn't do. So why is it that he is a rapist 'if she didn't enjoy it'? Is that the standard now? You're only a rapist if she regretted it? What a crock. Or is he the rapist simply because he is male? I really want to understand what exactly you are implying here. Being female, as you pointed out, does not make your opinion on this topic more valid.

• yah if she didn't like it i walnut do it again

What Guys Said 5

• Damage control. I would talk to her face to face and tell you feel terrible that she regrets it. Tell her that it didn't mean nothing to you, tell her you wanted to be with her and it was great because you really like her. Tell her you are sorry your first time was like that and you would love to get her know her better and start a real relationship!

• Give her a chance to get over guilt and then approach her saying that it is just not sex you are after but you like her.

• dude, just accept wot happened... but don't do da same mistake again 8)

• leave it be.

• Lost cause.

And keep your eyes open for a false rape accusation. This is a classic scenario for it.

• We were both drunk. So even if she WAS like that, i could file the same accusation. she's my friend, and she would never do something like that. We have both talked about it the next day, and everything is fine.