Guys, what is the most important personality traits in a love interest for you?

So what personality traits does a girl absolutely need to have to be with you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Genuine and sincere. Somewhat independent, not jealous, won't think that having a good bond with family isn't competition. Secure with herself and for the love I hold for her, doubt kills relationships, so does comparing yourself or the partner to others. Loyalty and a good friend.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 1. Loving and Caring
    2. Gentle and Polite
    3. Submissive and Respectful
    4. Honest
    5. Loyal
    6. Generous, willing to help, take care, please other people (in a dignified manner ofcourse)
    7. Joyful

Ofcourse all of these qualities have to correspond with being independant, socially and emotionally strong and stable.

These are the traits that I find extremely desirable. Ofcourse it seems quite demanding but I work hard to lift myself to a level that's worthy of those expectationS and one who complements them.

If I can find a girl that possesses all of these traits, she'd be my precious jewel ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • hope she won;'t dislike my music... at least... ::(

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet, kind, funny, and smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Respectful, loyalty, kind and honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence, outgoing

0|0
    0|0
  • My girls has to have respect for her self and that can love her self as I love her and not to be so hard on her self

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty. Everything else from loyalty, trust, commitment, friendship, etc. is based off this trait.

0|0
    0|0
  • Open minded, intelligent, and kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-Polite
    2-Kind
    3-Generous
    4-Honest
    5-Down-to-earth

0|0
    0|0