Middle Easterns, who finds them attractive?

I for example find Arab Girls very Attractive! I also find Indians attractive but i think i would want to be with an Arab

Anyone finds Arab girls/guys attractive?

Updates:
I forgot to mention, can you please state which country you are from or what's your origin when you answer please? I'm doing like a study about it so i would really appreciate it ! THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from the United States and I find some of them to be very attractive especially their very deep eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • AHHHHH IKR! that's EXACTLYYY the reason why i love them so much !!!

• Show All
    • <3

pineapplejuicesoupfiller

• Haha cutie! 😙

What Girls Said 11

• i find arab people in general to be astonishingly attractive. the women in particular. holy moly.

2|1
    0|0
    • Well awesome :D ! hi5 o/

• the Guru left the site :s, why?

• Lots of people do!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes yeah. They can be very attractive, but I honestly have never seen a cute Indian guy (no offense)

2|0
    0|0
    • yay :), well in Indian beauty i was refering to is more found in the females. Its all about their eyes and tan. its also found in some indian guys, but not that often do u see it.

• I think the women are sometimes very pretty. sometimes... the men tend to have eye lashes that are a bit too intense for my liking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I find them attractive too ^.^

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i find them attractive and i am arab too

1|0
    0|0
    • haha too bad i can't see a pic of you to admire your beauty, but nice to know you find each other attractive ahaha :)

• The guys are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • hi5 o/ !

• oh sheesh forget wwhat i said, thought u said the GIRLS r attractive xD !

• There are some handsome guys and beautiful women, for sure! I think every race has attractive people.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, forgot to say I am half American and half European (dual citizenship).

• I consider them very attractive as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • no not me lol

1|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 10

• some ME gals sure r attractive ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • They're physically attractive, but that's it my beliefs and way of living is way different than their's and their behavior I would never pursue a relationship with one maybe just bang one but that's cause of the physical looks.

2|0
    2|0
    • There isn't a defined 'way' of living for Arabs. Every person is different and leads a different life that they choose. You might be refering to Islam, which is a religion that SOME Arabs follow as well as many other Ethnicities from around the whole world.

• Show All
    • Yeah that's cool different strokes for people I find their face hot too everybody is different. And yes they do you can check their biography too and they look like Arabs too I have seen enough arabs to know what an Arab looks like. I have seen attractive women with hjabs as well.

• Well I am Arabian and lived amount them and I hate arab women who r westernized

• As with every origin, some girls are attractive , others less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went out with an Afghani girl once. Just one date. Not a ton of chemistry. That's my only experience with Middle Eastern women lol.

1|1
    1|1
  • I have noticed a thing all Arabian say that western girls are better and all the western say arab girls are better

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do find Arab girls attractive in general, I'm Palestinian.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Arabic and Indian women, but mostly just the darker complected ones. I prefer ladies to have sunscreen built in. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them attractive and their hair really stands out being thick and shiny

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do but I'm not a huge fan of Islam so it's hard to win there.

1|0
    1|1
    • islam and arabs are two different things...

• Show All
    • Your own 2nd gave that u gave, says that 65% of the Arabs in US are NON-Muslim,

My advice to u, go to US, find an Arab. u have 65% chance they r Non-Muslim. Happy? that's the point i been trying to tell u since last two posts.

Now we done talking, not replying to u anymore. so better not reply urself. I'm starting to be glad that i made you waste time on google searching and reading articles... etc.

• ur own 2nd link*