Guys, are you turned off by ladies that are taller than you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like tall girls, though ideally a couple of inches shorter than I am.

But, no, I'm not turned off by girls who are taller than I am. But, being six feet tall, I rarely find a girl taller than that, and, even when I do, of course I am not guaranteed to like her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I don't get turned off when a girl is taller than me, I wouldn't say it's too big of an issue.

I just don't like it when girls are taller than me, cause imagine how awkward it'd be if you wanted to hug or kiss and snuggle...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't see girls taller than me very often, but when I do, their height hasn't bothered me.

It's rare that I even think about a girl's height, unless she points it out herself. One girl I had had a crush on mentioned how much she disliked being below average height, and it didn't even occur to me before that that she was short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be taller than them but I'm 6' and have only see maybe 3 girls taller than me in my life. I'm not saying it's unattractive. It's just not my preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • ahaha actually i want the gal 2 be taller than me :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them to be shorter than me (6'). I don't think that taller women are unattractive, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it probably has to do with a 'dominance' sort of thing that stretches back to the beginning of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideally she would be shorter than me but if I liked a girl I wouldn't let something as insignificant as height stop me from dating her

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2. I haven't found a girl taller than me, so I'll say no. It's neither a turn off nor a turn on :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not necessarily turned off by taller ladies, it's just that I know they wouldn't go for me since I'm shorter than them so I don't bother. It's pretty much a waste of time.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not turned off by them, but i wouldn't date them.

0|0
    1|0
  • No, it makes little difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe only met one lady > 6'2 my entire life

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is taller than me, but i imagine it would be unpleasant but not a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can date with girl 7 inches taller than me, I don't feel uncomfortable.😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... just the opposite. Turned on by taller women...

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh it'd be a turn on for me
    But height doesn't really matter much for me

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the lady. a pretty lady is pretty no matter the height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are turned off by shorter men. At this point, I don't even consider talking to taller girls because I assume they have no interest. I'll play the odds and speak to shorter women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Na, I don't care.

1|0
    0|0