How to enter a relationship with no experience?

I'm a 16-year-old guy and I haven't been a relationship yet. That wouldn't be much of a problem aside from the fact that everyone around me has already dated someone before. I haven't kissed anyone, gone on dates, etc. ever, and I don't want to mess everything up.

There's this girl that I'm thinking about dating, but I don't want this to be awkward.

How would I go about doing this? Also, any tips and/or tricks for me as a n00b?

Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• then strt askin girls out bro,... even rejection might help u, gainin some x-perience ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Firstly 16 is 100% fine to be inexperienced Jeese my first kiss was 18!! Look don't worry about it, tbh the boys your age may brag about experience but they are probably equally "nooby" as you. The main thing about going on a date is to clliche as it is be yourself, do something fun with your date, find things to talk about and accept there will be awkward silences. Oh and if a girl starts getting touchy ie touching your arm that's normally an indication she wants you to kiss her :D

• sounds cliche but "be yourself" and know what you are and are not willing to do before you get into a relationship that way you dont commit or involve yourself in something that is really against your morals. Other than that, just realize not every girl is going to like you and you won't like every girl, that is just how it is it's not personal.

What Guys Said 1

• Though I am also a noob in this matter but I think u shouldn't hesitate to ask her out... a good confidence level is what u need.. to impress her...

• Asked her out, went out with her.

Unfortunately she said (to a friend) that it was incredibly awkward and she wouldn't ever like to do it again.