Why do white guys think black girls only date black guys?

I see a lot of white men on here say they don't even try to ask because they think black women only like black men. Why do you guys think that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been interested in 3 black women that I remember. Two were already taken... by white guys (one was Scandinavian - very white!) and the other I dated. So where odes the idea that white guys think black girls only date black guys come from?

What Guys Said 7

• Easy, because black girls only date black guys LOL. Seriously, I've seen almost zero black girls with white guys. Not only that, but black girls often make fun of white guys for being "too white," i. e. not street or ghetto enough. Guys go where we feel wanted, so most white guys are going to date the white girls and Latinas who actually seem to like us.

• White guys think black girls aren't into us because we see black girls dating every other group but white guys. White guys are just too different for y'all, because we are white and not ghetto at all. In fact, the white guys who try to act ghetto are the biggest jokes of all, dudes like Eminem. Lots of white guys like crap like camping and country music that black people think is ridiculous.

• I dont want a ghetto person and I like camping.

• "I dont want a ghetto person and I like camping."

Then you're the rare exception. That's my whole point, really, that so few black girls like white guys that we correctly infer that we're wasting our time even thinking about black girls. I would bet that not more than 5% of black girls is actually interested in white guys.

• I could say that you're "stupid and ignorant" for even asking this question. People go where they're wanted, and most black girls don't like white guys, therefore white guys don't waste our time with them. There are lots of other girls to worry over in this country.

• I am a white dude who has dated a black girl, so I don't think they only date black guys.

• nooooooo wroooooong

seen many black chicks wid white dudes!

• no but most black women usually go for black men

• Not all guys think that way but it depends on the guy too

• Because black guys have a stereotype for being well hung, so they figure that black girls would expect them to be hung as well.

What Girls Said 6

• As a black woman I can make it clear to you for at least me colour doesn't matter
    It helps in a sense of cultural backgroud/beliefs and ideals but its not something that should stop someone from asking someone out?
    Id love to know why guys thing that though

• The majority of black women date black men.

• what the fuck, what white guy would like a black woman, that's hilarious

• Well I'm a black girl dating a black guy

• I meant to say white guy. I typed black twice accidentally

• I know right?

• They are ignorant. Not in a mean way, just they don't know any better and assume wrong.

• No, white guys aren't ignorant at all. We've got the message that black women aren't into us pretty loud and clear.

• Im black and into white guys. Just because a few dont doesn't mean all do. @BigJake

• Maybe in your area, but not every single place is like that. I didn't mean every guy either. I am not black, but I have friends in my social circle that are, and they are almost all dating white guys. One is dating a mixed guy and another an Asian guy.