Would you date outside of your race?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I've seen guys who are totally my type in every race! I've had crushes on Asian guys, black guys, Hispanic guys, Indian guys, I mean they were all baby faced shy cutie boys so they all fit my usual "type". Then again in Canada we have a lot of variety so you end up crushing on different races either way.

• That's true

• There's much more variety in America than Canada but I've noticed that girls in Canada are way more open to dating guys of another race than in America.

• maybe, I think Canadian guys are the same way too haha. I have noticed that racism even subtle prejudice is a lot more accepted in America when I go, like someone will drop a little racist remark and the conversation just keeps going like it never happened. But when someone does that in Canada there's like this awkward silence like "did they really just say that?" and even really racist people in Canada are taught to be ashamed of themselves for it it's rare to see a proud racist because it's such a social mistake.

What Guys Said 39

• The real question is would they date me?

• I am open to it. A bit traumatized by what my culture offered , a tad too conservative for me.

People from the more progressive cultures/race are the way to go.
    YAH PROGRESSIVES!!

www.artofteachingscience.org/.../....41.04-PM1.png

• Outside of the human race? no. Outside of "Caucasian?" Yes.

But, as with anyone, she'd have to be interested in me and we'd have to have some things in common, and then down the line, a few other reasonable requests.

These first two things I mentioned usually cut out most local women before we even get to the other issues.

• Like what?

• What other things?

No drugs (no pot smokers), and that would cut out drug addicts, Drinking is fine, but not an alcoholic. Not a smoker (I'm asthmatic). Not violent. Loves kids. No predators. No kleptomaniacs. Not too much drama - won't start a temper tantrum - you know, throwing things; or big revenge issues. I know of girlfriend who stabbed her boyfriend just because they had argued over the toilet seat (and he thought made up before he was stabbed). Running into a room full of people and flopping on the floor (I had a male buddy do this, so I know some dudes are capable of this ridiculous stuff too). Patient, and kind. Hopefully not too clingy. Importantly, I've dated cheaters, so no cheating. I don't want to have to worry if I go on a business trip that she'll be messing with someone. These types of things I would hold accountable to myself. Things like that.

• Yes, because I was born in the 21st century.

• I'm half Mexican, so does that mean dating a white girl would be dating outside my race? If so, then yes I absolutely would.

• Yes, and I have.

• I love the fact that some guy in the comments is downvoting every comment that says; 'yes', and upvoting every comment that says; 'no'.

On topic: I would, there are some exotic beauties out there that I would love to date.

• yeah np wid skin color :)

• Not a problem for me.

• I'm a black guy and I'd date women outside of my race as well as within it. Why eliminate entire ethnicities of options on a whim?

It's the smart play to keep my options open. :)

• No I would not, I prefer my own.

• Black booty, white booty, yellow booty, red booty purple booty...

Booty is booty to me.

• if I find them attractive then I dont see why I wouldn't

• Sure, as long as I am attracted to the women in question I don't care what race she is.

• Nah, I love being white, and I love white girls. If your plan is good, there is no reason to abandon it.

• sure. why not?

• Yes, I would.

• Yep yep yep

• Why wouldn't I?

• sure I would and I have many times

• yeah. i have no issue with it

• HELL YEAHH!!! I like dem white women (I get that from my father GEHEHEHEHEE) *cough* the nice ones of course, no gold diggers for me.

• I would but as an Indian guy, I know girls aren't attracted to us and wouldn't date us unless we were at least 5'10 to 6 foot or rich to compensate for being Indian.

• DAmn that bad? You look sorta Mexican

• I bet those guys were either above 5'10 or rich to be able to compensate for their racial disadvantage.

• @Arcano forgot to tag you

• I dont have a choice women in my race tend to be hood rats and im not g enough.

• Nope, I would not.

• ... Yep...

• I would if we both like each other ^_^

• I would but I am most attracted to women of my own race.

• Race doesn't matter... looks do (sorry for being shallow).

• yeah , im cool with it

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 31

• Yes, of course. I don't see a reason not to.

• Yes, i would.

• I mixed race, it's easier to date outside my race.

• I don't think this is even a question why would someone's race influence if we want to date them or not, we are all humans that is all that should be considered

• Not everyone thinks the way you do so yes it is a question

• I'm such a mixed bag that pretty much no one else is the same race as me.

• yes I would

• Sure, why not?

• Yes I would

• I'm currently doing it so yes I would.

• Yes, I am very open minded. Especially after talking to this really hot guy at the beach of another race this weekend.

• I only date outside of my race

• yeapp, sometimes i might even prefer, because chance to get to learn about a whole new culture : D

• Sure, that's fine

• yes, i have no problem with it

• i would definitely date outside of my race

• I don't think it's about race, its about the culture you've brought up with. for example I know many white guys have no problems dating Asian girls if they were born here but they won't date Asian girls from overseas.

• Yeah I would

• Yes I would.

• Yeah, I would.

• Yes. I only date outside of my race.

• Yes, I Would date outside my race

• Yes, I'd prefer it to be honest

• Already have.

• I'm white Australian. The love of my life is Lebanese.

• yes its exciting

• No I would not

• I've always done it

• Yes I find white guys attractive

• I'm thinking of not doing it anymore

• What the problem with it?

• I guess I should rephrase that. I would probably still date outside my race, but I'm less inclined to date a white man now than I was before.

• Ok I see

• Yes. I like guys from other races mostly anyway lol

• More from Girls
    1