How long do you stay attracted to someone you haven't gone out with?

How long do you stay attracted to someone you haven't gone out with? For this question, I don't mean someone you thought was kinda cute and we're bored so I guess a date could be fun, I mean someone you made a good connection with and really felt like you'd have a lot in common with and would have fun together and were excited to get to know them better.

For example, if you ran into someone from college you had a crush on 5 years later, would you still be attracted to them? Assume you're both single and that the other person is doing well in their life. What about 10 years later?

Or how about a girl or guy you asked but they said no. If they changed their mind and asked you out a month later would you say yes? A year?

Poll below: How long do you stay attracted to someone you've never gone out with?

• A week.
  • A month.
  • Several months.
  • A year.
  • Several years.
  • My entire life or until I'm no longer single.

Most Helpful Girl

• a few months.

What Girls Said 4

• Attractions fade with time, for some pple, takes me about a week too move on really. But I know guys who have been pining for a woman for years 7 years actually for my exfriend , destroyed his marriage even though he received the ultimate friend zone.

• Up to 6 months- a year

• A week.

I can easily become unattracted.

• It can be everything between a week and several years

What Guys Said 2

• depends... if we r still in contact somehow, then y should i stop?

• Dpends... between 1 month and 1 year